Cordoba is the second largest city after Buenos Aires. It has a climate very marked in all four seasons. Throughout the year it is ideal to visit the mountains to rest. It is located in the middle of the country, 700km from the capital. This allows visiting very interesting places within a few days such us Iguazú, Mendoza or Buenos Aires.
It has an important cultural and nightlife, with various shows and entertainment events at all levels and for all ages. It’s a city of colonial architecture mixed with modern buildings.
Also is a very complete city for programs of volunteer. The public transport works well and fast, can relax in times of stress in large parks, the center is close by any means of transport, has many bars and restaurants to hang out and also people are very hospitable to the persons who come to visit Cordoba.
Volunteer Opportunities: Cordoba, Argentina
- Project Length: From 1 week to 8 weeks
- Arrival Airport: Córdoba (COR)
- Work Schedule: Monday to Friday 6-8 Hours per day
- Spanish Requirements: Proficiency in Spanish or Spanish Immersion Lessons
- Age Limits: Minimum 18 yrs or older for solo travellers
- Minimum Age: 12 to 18 yrs if travelling with parents
- Airlines: American Airlines, Lan , Tam, Gol, KLM, AirFrance , Aerolineas Argentinas, Etihad, Copa Airlines
- Vaccinations: Routine Vaccinations, Hepatitis-A and Typhoid wwwnc.cdc.gov
- Accommodation: Host Family
- Meals: Breakfast, lunch and dinner daily
- Arrival: Airport meet and greet by ABV Staff
- Orientation: Project Overview On-Site
- Support: Pre-trip written guide, In-country ABV staff available 24/7
- Departure: ABV Staff Escorted Airport Transfer
- Flights to Argentina. Entry Visa. Departure taxes. Vaccinations. Local Transportation. Travel & Health Insurance. Laundry and Internet.