- Prompt customer service answering your call and responding to your emails.
- Pre-departure Orientation Guide which includes detailed travel, safety & cultural information.
- Fundraising Information including donor coupons, sample letters to sponsors, tips for raising funds.
- Charitable tax receipts provided to all donors (US based donors)
- Accommodations: Home stay, shared volunteer residence, guesthouses. *Late night arrivals in some countries will require a hotel overnight which ABV will arrange for you.
- Meals: specified on the project pages.
- Airport meet and greet by our ABV project coordinator (At any time, any day!)
- Guidance and support of a local project coordinator, 24/7 in case of emergency
- Orientation/city briefing on arrival by our ABV project coordinator.
- Placement in a quality project allowing you to maximize your time and efforts in a good cause.
- Introduction to the project by the ABV coordinator who will escort you to the project on day one.
- Departure transportation back to the airport.
- A Feedback page on our ABV website with pictures of your trip.
- The Presidents Volunteer Service Award lapel pin (Bronze, Silver or Gold)
- Personalized Presidents Volunteer Service Award certificate of achievement.
- Letter of completion from A Broader View Volunteers Corp.
Extras: We recommend $50 a week spending money for internet, phone use, laundry, and local buses to/from the project site.
Language Immersion programs include the same services noted above plus 20 hours per week of Spanish lessons. Immersion projects available in all Latin American locations except Costa Rica and Belize.