Volunteer in Ecuador, if you ever wanted to learn Spanish why not consider a Language Immersion program. This is a wonderful opportunity to take Spanish lessons and also volunteer in a local community project. By living with a local Ecuadorian family, having daily Spanish lessons and interacting with locals you will be amazed how quickly you can learn.
Language Immersion classes can be combined with any of the Quito based volunteer project: teaching, medical, orphanage support, pre-medical. Lessons are provided by licensed instructors. Focus will be on pronunciation, grammar, and conversation/dialogue.
Volunteer Opportunities with Spanish Lessons
- Project length: From 1 week to 4 weeks
- Project dates: Year round. Choose any date to arrive.
- Arrival airport: Quito (UIO)
- Accommodation: Local host family
- Meals: Breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Airlines: Lan Ecuador, American, United, Delta, Avianca, Taca
- Vaccinations: Routine Vac, Hep-A and Typhoid wwwnc.cdc.gov
- Program starts and ends in Quito
- Airport meet and greet in Quito. Afternoon city tour and orientation
- Morning or afternoon Spanish lessons, 5 days a week for 20 hours (45min each)
- Morning or afternoon Volunteer work, 5 days a week for 20 hours
- Certificate of completion from Spanish school
- Support: Local ABV Director support 24/7 during placement
- Departure: ABV Staff Escorted Airport Transfer
- Flights to Quito. Entry Visa. Departure taxes. Vaccinations. Local Transportation. Travel & Health Insurance. Laundry and Internet