Volunteer in Ecuador, The super quality of its services and the professional and extensive experience of its teachers provide the right combination for a unique language learning program. Our mission is to promote the outstanding natural and cultural diversity of Ecuador to the international community through teaching Spanish.
Over the years, we have built up a team of talented and experienced tutors who offer the perfect Spanish learning experience that suits your individual needs.
Our schools in Quito offers a varied fun extracurricular activities, such as tropical dancing, cooking or cocktail lessons, movies, soccer games, as well as lectures about the culture, history and idiomatic expressions of our country, and many others. Out of town trips to other cities, towns and national parks are organized during the weekends.
- Program length: from 1 week to 4 weeks
- Program dates: year round
- Arrival airport: Quito (UIO)
- Accommodation: Local host family
- Meals: Breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Airlines: Lan Ecuador, American, United, delta, Avianca, Taca
- Vaccinations: Routine Vac, Hep-A and Typhoid
- Program starts and ends in Quito
- Airport meet and greet in Quito.
- Orientation tour
- Morning/afternoon individual Spanish lessons; 5 days a week, 20 hours per day (45min each)
- Other activities: dancing lessons, lectures, etc.
- Spanish course certificate
- Support: Local ABV Director support 24/7 during placement
- Departure: ABV Staff Escorted Airport Transfer
- Flights to Quito. Entry Visa. Departure taxes. Vaccinations. Local Transportation. Travel & Health Insurance. Laundry and Internet