The super quality of its services and the professional and extensive experience of its teachers provide the right combination for a unique language learning program. Our mission is to promote the outstanding natural and cultural diversity of Ecuador to the international community through teaching Spanish.
Over the years, we have built up a team of talented and experienced tutors who offer the perfect Spanish learning experience that suits your individual needs.
Our schools in Quito offers a varied fun extracurricular activities, such as tropical dancing, cooking or cocktail lessons, movies, soccer games, as well as lectures about the culture, history and idiomatic expressions of our country, and many others. Out of town trips to other cities, towns and national parks are organized during the weekends.
- Program length: from 1 week to 4 weeks
- Program dates: year round
- Arrival airport: Quito (UIO)
- Accommodation: Local host family
- Meals: Breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Airlines: Lan Ecuador, American, United, delta, Avianca, Taca
- Vaccinations: Routine Vac, Hep-A and Typhoid
- Program starts and ends in Quito
- Airport meet and greet in Quito.
- Orientation tour
- Morning/afternoon individual Spanish lessons; 5 days a week, 20 hours per day (45min each)
- Other activities: dancing lessons, lectures, etc.
- Spanish course certificate
- Support: Local ABV Director support 24/7 during placement
- Departure: ABV Staff Escorted Airport Transfer
- Flights to Quito. Entry Visa. Departure taxes. Vaccinations. Local Transportation. Travel & Health Insurance. Laundry and Internet
|South America / US$|
|Ecuador - Spanish Immersion||1065||1340||1615||1990|
Any extra week of “accommodation and meals” will be US$150/week after week 4 until week 12, more Spanish lessons can be paid locally to the coordinator.
A Broader View Volunteer (ABV) allows every traveler to choose their own program start date. This means you can arrive on any flight, any day of the week. Since ABV program fees are 100% tax deductible* we encourage you to fund raise. ABV offers advice and assistance with flight planning, affordable travel insurance, as well as procuring a visa, if necessary. Our ABV staff is available to any your questions. Contact us by email, through the on-line chat feature on our website or call us toll free at 866-423-3258.
WHAT DO MY FEES PAY FOR?
Volunteer Registration Fee – ongoing support from ABV staff, program marketing costs, information pack, administration costs, ABV donation Fund, travel costs to inspect programs and communication costs with volunteers.
Volunteer Program Fee – ABV donation fund, airport pick-up, orientation, program supervision, accommodation and meals during volunteer program period, in-country 24/7 volunteer support and in-country administration costs. As a US Non-Profit Charity Organization all your fees are tax deductible and you can fundraise from our website to pay for the fees.