In order to provide you with the very best service, we require that you read our policies. At the bottom of the online application you will be required to check the box that you have read and understand the terms and conditions of volunteering with A Broader View (ABV).
- You must be 17yrs old to participate. Children accompanying their parent/legal guardian must be 12yrs old.
- Travel insurance and medical coverage is not included in the program cost. These are the responsibility of the volunteer.
- ABV is not responsible for loss of property, personal injury, illness, accident, delay or expense sustained by the volunteer while participating in our program.
- ABV and its agents are not responsible for any financial obligations or liabilities the participant may incur including damages to property, or injury to others while participating on this program.
- ABV is not responsible for the cost of extra activities (sightseeing, language class etc) incurred during the course of your program. Daily transportation costs are the volunteers’ responsibility, although we try to confirm accommodations within walking distance to work site or bus transportation (very cheap in each country).
- Volunteers agree to follow the laws of the host country, the policies of the community in which they volunteer, and/or the rules of the host family, failure to do so will result in the termination of your program and forfeiture of all program fees.
- A non-refundable deposit of US$120 is required along with your application. Program costs paid in US dollars only. We begin the confirmation process once the deposit is received. Final payment is due 45 days prior to departure. Volunteers agree that no part of the program fee is refundable once the program has commenced.
- Cancellations must be received in writing. No refunds are issued for cancellations received less than 45 days prior to departure.
- Prices on the website are subject to change without warning. Once the deposit is received, the program fee cost is guaranteed and will not change.