- When ready, click the APPLY ONLINE or BOOK ONLINE button on the ABV home page or in the program page. Register and create your own personal profile
- Then fill out the application form in its entirety. This includes uploading your resume/CV and completing the online questionnaire.
- Incomplete (or inactive) applications will be deleted with 5 days of receipt, only apply if you are ready to move forward.
- * If there is any doubt, call or email the ABV office to verify your application was actually received by us. volunteers[@]abroaderview[.]org - 215-780-1845
- Upon submission of your completed application expect an email confirmation from ABV within 24/48 hours. Follow the instructions provided and Log In to personal profile. Check spam folder or log in your account for updates.
- Read and Sign the online Volunteer Service Agreement, and the Participants Contract. Follow the payment instructions to pay your US$120 deposit (no later than 5 days from applying or account will be deactivated).
- After paying the US$120 deposit you will be emailed an Orientation Guide, the Pre-trip check list and your invoice. And you can also check this information in your ABV account. Log in to your ABV profile for updates, this account will have all the information you need to move forward with uploading passport, travel/health insurance.
- Bookmark the ABV Log In page. This is your main source of information: flights, travel insurance, payment deadlines and project details. Any questions ask us!
- You can create your ABV Application here: https://www.abroaderview.org/register
- You can access your ABV account here: https://www.abroaderview.org/login
Volunteer Application Process
A Broader View Volunteer (ABV) allows every traveler to choose their own program start date. This means you can arrive on any flight, any day of the week. Since ABV program fees are 100% tax deductible* we encourage you to fund raise. ABV offers advice and assistance with flight planning, affordable travel insurance, as well as procuring a visa, if necessary. Our ABV staff is available to any your questions. Contact us by email, through the on-line chat feature on our website or call us toll free at 866-423-3258.
WHAT DO MY FEES PAY FOR?
Volunteer Registration Fee – ongoing support from ABV staff, program marketing costs, information pack, administration costs, ABV donation Fund, travel costs to inspect programs and communication costs with volunteers.
Volunteer Program Fee – ABV donation fund, airport pick-up, orientation, program supervision, accommodation and meals during volunteer program period, in-country 24/7 volunteer support and in-country administration costs. As a US Non-Profit Charity Organization all your fees are tax deductible and you can fundraise from our website to pay for the fees.