If you’re looking for opportunities to make a difference in the world you should absolutely be taking a look at volunteering in Cambodia. If you’ve never thought of traveling to this country you should absolutely take a closer look at it right away. It’s actually a popular place in many respects, because it’s filled with amazing sites that you may never have heard of or thought about yourself. If you’re considering a volunteer trip, this is still an amazing place for that as well.
In Cambodia you will find ancient temples that are truly spectacular and that will take you far longer than you would imagine to really experience. You’ll find amazing beaches and you’ll find some of the most amazing people anywhere as well. This country is filled with spectacular people who are happy, friendly and gentle. You’ll want to immerse yourself fully in their culture and get to know them even better, which is going to make for an experience that lasts you a lifetime and friendships that you are definitely not going to forget anytime soon.
The downside about Cambodia is that his country is extremely poor and most of the people are suffering without basic access to healthcare and education. That’s where you and we come in. We can help the people of Cambodia to live better lives, but we need your help in order to do it. If you’re willing to travel to this beautiful country and work with all of these amazing people you can make a huge difference in their way of life and the future of them and their families. All you need to do is sign up for a program and you will see the difference you can make.
Our programs primarily focus around education and orphanages within Cambodia because these are two areas where we know that we can make a big change. Helping the children who live in this country will allow them to learn new skills and to become better prepared for their own futures. They’ll be able to help their own families to become even stronger and better prepared for the jobs that they will need in order to support themselves. All of these things wouldn’t be possible without the support that you will be providing and the education that you’re offering.
Orphanages can be desolate places for the children who are left in them and they may not have the love and care that they deserve as well as lacking the basic education that they need. By volunteering in these places you will also be able to support them and help them to grow in a positive environment. It’s going to help them feel loved and cared for and that’s definitely going to change their entire outlook on life. And all it takes is a little bit of attention and love from you. By working with the children in Cambodia, you’re going to make a huge difference in all different parts of the world.
Volunteering Projects in Cambodia Phnom Penh
- Project Length: From 3 weeks to 12 weeks
- Arrival Airport: Phnom Penh (Code: PNH)
- Work Schedule: Monday to Friday 6-8 hours per day
- Requirements: Tourist Visa + Police Check
- Age Limits: Minimum 18yrs or older for solo travelers.
- Airlines: Korean Air, China Easter, Qatar Airways, Delta, United, Thai Airways
- Vaccinations: Typhoid and Hep A wwwnc.cdc.gov
- Accommodation: Home Stay or onsite at orphanage
- Meals: 2 Meals
- Arrival: Airport meet and greet by ABV Staff
- Orientation: Project Overview and Orientation
- Support: Pre-trip written guide, In-country ABV staff available 24/7
- Departure: ABV Staff Escorted Airport Transfer
- Flights. Entry Visa. Departure taxes. Vaccinations. Local Transportation. Travel & Health Insurance. Laundry and Internet