Taking missionary trips in Cambodia is going to be an amazing experience for you and everyone that you decide to take along with you on the trip. You’re going to have an opportunity to get to know new people and you’re going to be able to explore an entirely new country while you’re at it. What could be better than that? How about being able to give back and support those who are most in need of it? That’s definitely going to make for an amazing opportunity for you and a great way for you to spend your time.
Missionary trips in Cambodia are geared toward helping the children who live there, especially those who are still attending school and those who are living in orphanages. These are some of the people who are struggling the most because their families are unable to care for them. By providing these children with the education that they need you’ll be helping their entire families, both the ones that they have now and the ones that they will someday have in the future and that’s going to help the entire country.
When you volunteer with either of these programs you’ll be helping the children to learn skills that they will need as they grow up and enter into the workforce. These are things like reading, writing and English. But you’re also going to be helping them with things that they need just because they are children, games, sports and a whole lot of love and attention. With any of these youth you’re going to have the opportunity to support them and provide them with all of the things that they need and deserve so they can get a better and happier life.
You’re going to love the opportunity of missionary trips in Cambodia as well, because the people who live here are really something else. These are people who are some of the happiest and friendliest you’re going to find anywhere, and yet they have hardly anything. In fact, they live in abject poverty as one of the poorest countries in the world. But these are people that you are going to want to spend some time with and you are definitely going to want to get to know better. You’ll even want to keep coming back again and again to see your new friends.
If you’re booking your next missionary trip, going to Cambodia is a great way to spend your time. Everyone that you travel with is going to be more than happy to be there. Even more importantly, you’re going to be giving back to people who desperately need it and that’s going to help you feel great. You’ll be making a big difference in the world because every step that you make toward helping someone is going to be a step toward amazing opportunities. All you need to do is make sure that you’re opening yourself up to the opportunity and signing up with one of our great programs.
Volunteering Projects in Cambodia Phnom Penh
- Project Length: From 3 weeks to 12 weeks
- Arrival Airport: Phnom Penh (Code: PNH)
- Work Schedule: Monday to Friday 6-8 hours per day
- Requirements: Tourist Visa + Police Check
- Age Limits: Minimum 18yrs or older for solo travelers.
- Airlines: Korean Air, China Easter, Qatar Airways, Delta, United, Thai Airways
- Vaccinations: Typhoid and Hep A wwwnc.cdc.gov
- Accommodation: Home Stay or onsite at orphanage
- Meals: 2 Meals
- Arrival: Airport meet and greet by ABV Staff
- Orientation: Project Overview and Orientation
- Support: Pre-trip written guide, In-country ABV staff available 24/7
- Departure: ABV Staff Escorted Airport Transfer
- Flights. Entry Visa. Departure taxes. Vaccinations. Local Transportation. Travel & Health Insurance. Laundry and Internet