Taking a mission trip is a great way to really experience a different part of the world. Even more than that, it’s a great way to give back to people who desperately need your help. Cambodia is one of those places that’s definitely going to help you to do both of these things. They have a country that is in desperate need of your support and help, but they also have a country that is beautiful and amazing to explore. When you take mission trips in Cambodia you’re going to have the opportunity to do both of these things.
The two programs that are currently available through our program are teaching and education and orphanage and childcare. With the teaching and education program you’ll be working with students, teaching them English and sports and just playing games and interacting with them. The goal is to help teach them different skills and achievements that will serve them well as they grow up and as they continue to support and aid their families. These programs are important to children of all ages and give you the opportunity to be a part of their development.
The orphanage and child care program is geared toward children who may not have access to traditional schooling and may not have anyone at home to support and care for them. You will be able to work with these children and provide them the love and the care that they deserve. Likewise, you’ll be able to make a difference in their lives in the ways that you can for school children as well. You’ll be able to work with them and teach them different educational things that they need to know and may not be able to learn in any other way.
When your time working is finished you’ll also be able to explore this beautiful country, exploring the ancient temples, the landscapes and plenty of the amazing tourist attractions. You’ll also be able to really interact with the people and get to know them even better. All of this is going to make this one of the best mission trips you’ve ever had. Whether you’re bringing an entire group along with you or you’re traveling on your own, this is going to be one experience that you’re never going to forget, and that’s something truly remarkable.
Take a little bit of time to look up mission trips in Cambodia and see just how you can make a difference in the lives of those who need you the most. These individuals are definitely suffering and their country is ranked as the 129th out of 177 countries on the United Nations Human Development Report in terms of poverty. This means that they are barely surviving and that they need all of the help that they can get. You could be the one that makes a difference in their lives and improves the entire world. Just take the time to sign up with one of our programs and see how.
Volunteering Projects in Cambodia Phnom Penh
- Project Length: From 3 weeks to 12 weeks
- Arrival Airport: Phnom Penh (Code: PNH)
- Work Schedule: Monday to Friday 6-8 hours per day
- Requirements: Tourist Visa + Police Check
- Age Limits: Minimum 18yrs or older for solo travelers.
- Airlines: Korean Air, China Easter, Qatar Airways, Delta, United, Thai Airways
- Vaccinations: Typhoid and Hep A wwwnc.cdc.gov
- Accommodation: Home Stay or onsite at orphanage
- Meals: 2 Meals
- Arrival: Airport meet and greet by ABV Staff
- Orientation: Project Overview and Orientation
- Support: Pre-trip written guide, In-country ABV staff available 24/7
- Departure: ABV Staff Escorted Airport Transfer
- Flights. Entry Visa. Departure taxes. Vaccinations. Local Transportation. Travel & Health Insurance. Laundry and Internet