Volunteer Argentina, is the last country in South America, with a length of 3800km and almost 45 million inhabitants. It borders Uruguay, Paraguay, Brazil, Chile and Bolivia and the Atlantic Ocean to the east. It is divided into 24 provinces, each having its particular characteristics.
It has many special features that can be heard from visitors. Among its features we can talk about their people, so friendly and fun and its gastronomy characterized by “asado” and “mate”, of course we cannot forget to mention its typical regional products like “dulce de leche” and “alfajores”. Folklore and Tango are their main dances that still can see on the streets of the cities. If we talk about soccer, Boca and River dispute the fanaticism of the people that all weekends generate a party in the city. It is very nice to feel the Spanish and Italian roots that still persist in the people who inhabit this wonderful country.
It is a very attractive country for volunteerism, as there is plenty to explore from South to North. Among its highlights are the Iguazu Falls, Salta and its mountains, Mendoza and its wines, in Patagonia are glaciers, penguins, whales and sea lions. You can also visit Bariloche, El Valle de la Luna, among others. This makes it very interesting for tourists, who are always welcome to visit the country.
We have a wide variety of programs; some are teaching, social work, work with animals, medicine and journalism. We believe that the participant during his stay in Argentina can live a unique experience, learning the lifestyle and culture of Argentina, together with the many activities that the country offers.
Volunteering in Argentina Cordoba
- Children Special Needs
- Animal Rescue Center – Dog Shelter
- Journalism – RADIO
- Language Immersion
- Youth Disability Center
- Conservation / Environment
ABV in a nut shell
- 501 (c)3 nonprofit USA based organization – you can tax deduct the program fees.
- Available year-round. You choose your own program start and end dates.
- 27 country locations to choose from. Programs available from 1 week up to 3 months in length.
- 245 perfectly balanced projects - experience, price, service.
- 100% cultural immersion including local home-stay and guesthouse accommodations.
- Program fees include airport transportation, orientation, housing/meals, 24/7 in-country support.
- Suitable options for solo travelers, gap year, honeymooners, families, mature travelers & groups.
- Excellent safety record and Platinum rated non-profit organization per Guidestar ABV alumni reviews.
- Between 1500-2000 volunteer per year with a high percentage of repeat volunteers.
Volunteer Opportunities: Argentina
- Project Length: From 1 week to 8 weeks
- Arrival Airport: Córdoba (COR)
- Work Schedule: Monday to Friday 6-8 Hours per day
- Age Limits: Minimum 18 yrs or older for solo travellers
- Minimum Age: 12 to 18 yrs if travelling with parents
- Airlines: American Airlines, Lan , Tam, Gol, KLM, AirFrance , Aerolineas Argentinas, Etihad, Copa Airlines
- Vaccinations: Routine Vaccinations, Hepatitis-A and Typhoid wwwnc.cdc.gov
- Accommodation: Host Family
- Meals: Breakfast, lunch and dinner daily
- Arrival: Airport meet and greet by ABV Staff
- Orientation: Project Overview On-Site
- Support: Pre-trip written guide, In-country ABV staff available 24/7
- Departure: ABV Staff Escorted Airport Transfer
- Flights to Argentina. Entry Visa. Departure taxes. Vaccinations. Local Transportation. Travel & Health Insurance. Laundry and Internet.