We seek to improve the quality of life of street dogs, educate people about responsible ownership, and in turn educate the dog abandoned giving him up for adoption to families that meets the requirements for a full life in order to close the circle of abuse.
Our goal is that the volunteer gets satisfy with the tasks and treatment. And make this unique experience useful by getting a basic “dog education”.
The volunteer will be in charge of important tasks, both in the area of shelter dogs, as in the administrative area. Will among other tasks, cleaning, feeding, walking, dog training, maintenance of kennels using hand tools, management of Ms Office and social networks. There are 70 dogs and 30 horses. Also, the staff is composed by 6 persons and other volunteers. Is located 10 minutes away from Cordoba and is possible to reach by bus that stops at the corner.
The volunteer in this program just need to have love for animals and desire to protect them, patience and dedication.
Volunteer Opportunities: Animal Rescue Center
- Project Length: From 1 week to 8 weeks
- Arrival Airport: Córdoba (COR)
- Project Period: Year round
- Accommodation: Host Family
- Meals: Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner
- Work Schedule: Monday to Friday 4-6 Hours per day
- Daily work: Morning or Afternoon
- Weekends: Free to sightseeing, Travel, etc.
- Requirements: Intermediate Spanish Knowledge
- Age Limits: 18 to 65 years old
- Airlines: American Airlines, Lan , Tam, Gol, KLM, AirFrance , Aerolineas Argentinas, Etihad, Copa Airlines
- Vaccinations: Routine Vaccinations, Rabies, Hepatitis-A and Typhoid wwwnc.cdc.gov
- Airport meet and greet in Cordoba
- Host Family Accommodation, 3 meals a day
- Orientation, project briefing in Córdoba
- Volunteer project placement 30 hour per week
- Support: Local ABV Director support 24/7 during placement
- Departure: ABV Staff Escorted Airport Transfer
- Flights to Argentina. Visas and/or entry-exit fees. Vaccinations. Local Transportation. Travel & Health Insurance. Laundry and Internet. Elderly.