In order to have an unforgettable experience with volunteerism in Argentina, we have a language immersion to help the participant to understand the culture and context of the people of the country, understanding things better through learning.
Our Spanish language professionals take into account the work of each participant so that they can develop better and personal claims of each volunteer.
Our school also gives them the opportunity to do outdoor activities with the teacher, whether in the square, cinema, bars or shopping malls.
Classes may be combined with any volunteering, adapting working hours.
These Spanish classes along with life in the family home will be a cornerstone in the experience in Argentina.
Volunteer Opportunities: Language Immersion
- Project Length: From 1 week to 8 weeks
- Arrival Airport: Córdoba (COR)
- Project Period: Year round
- Accommodation: Host Family
- Meals: Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner
- Work Schedule: Monday to Friday 6-8 hs per day
- Daily work: Morning or Afternoon
- Weekends: Free to sight see, travel
- Requirements: Basic Spanish Knowledge
- Age Limits: 18 to 65 years old
- Minimum Age: 12 to 17 years old if travelling with parents
- Airlines: American Airlines, Lan , Tam, Gol, KLM, AirFrance , Aerolineas Argentinas, Etihad, Copa Airlines
- Vaccinations: Routine Vaccinations, Hepatitis-A and Typhoid wwwnc.cdc.gov
- Airport meet and greet in Cordoba
- Host Family Accommodation, 3 meals a day
- Orientation, project briefing in Córdoba
- Volunteer project placement 40 hour per week
- Support: Local ABV Director support 24/7 during placement
- Departure: ABV Staff Escorted Airport Transfer
- Flights to Argentina. Visas and/or entry-exit fees. Vaccinations. Local Transportation. Travel & Health Insurance. Laundry and Internet.