Learning Spanish is easier now more than ever by joining a language immersion program. Learn from native Spanish speakers in a comfortable one-on-one(two) environment. Learn at your own speed and determine your own syllabus with the input of your teacher. Enhance your lessons by living with a local Honduran family and volunteering in a community project also.
Language Immersion classes can be combined with any of the La Ceiba based volunteer project: teaching, medical, orphanage support, pre-medical. Lessons are provided by licensed instructors. Focus will be on pronunciation, grammar, and conversation/dialogue.
Volunteer Opportunities: Honduras Spanish Lessons
- Project length: From 1 week to 4 weeks
- Arrival Airport: La Ceiba (LCE)
- Work Schedule: Monday to Friday 8 hours per day
- Accommodation: Host Families
- Age Limits: Minimum 18yrs or older for solo travelers.
- Minimum Age: 12 to 16 yrs if traveling with parents.
- Airlines: Taca, Air Viva, Cayman Air
- Vaccinations: Routine Vac, Hep-A and Typhoid wwwnc.cdc.gov
- Program starts and ends in La Ceiba
- Airport meet and greet in La Ceiba.. Afternoon city tour and orientation
- Morning or afternoon Spanish lessons, 5 days a week for 20 hours (45min each)
- Morning or afternoon Volunteer work, 5 days a week for 20 hours
- Certificate of completion from Spanish school
- Support: Local ABV Director support 24/7 during placement
- Departure: ABV Staff Escorted Airport Transfer
- Flights to La Ceiba. Entry Visa. Departure taxes. Vaccinations. Local Transportation. Travel & Health Insurance. Laundry and Internet